Jaztine Carl Nalangan
4--ME
Assignment in Environmental Engineering
1. Describe some of the emotion you felt during the film.Which aspects of the video had the greatest impact on you and why?
-In the video we had watched I felt bad and sad that we people in this world destroys our own home mother earth. The aspect of the video that has the greatest impact on me was people died because of calamity because of our being irresponsible of what we are doing that destroys or world.
2. What information contained in the video was new to you?
- The new information that I've got from the video was that global warming was not the only problem we are facing today. There are deforestation, mass species extinction, and depletion of the oceans' habitats that needs solution or restorative action.
3. What topics presented in the film you like to explore further?do you know what you need to know on order to continue learning about environmental issue?If the answer to that question is no,how can you find out what you need to know?
-In the film the topics that I would like to explore further is what are the things I can do to help for the restoration of the planet. For me maybe I need to know something how this destruction in the planet can be prevented and stopped.
4. Discuss the ways that eating locally produced food is an environmental issue.What can individuals do to support the local production and consumption of food?
-We individuals can support local production and consumption of food by eating our own country products.
5. Who should see this film and for what purposes ?Who might be unreceptive to the ideas in the film and why?
-The film should be seen or watch by our government officials so they can make something to prevent this destruction in the planet earth.
6. Share one issue or item that you wrote on your index card while you were watching the 11th hour?
- The one issue that I wrote was climate change or global warming because it is the one of the environmental challenge we are facing today.
7. As a result of your having seen this film,what,if any specific actions do you think you will take?
-I will do some precautions that is needed for the sustainability of our planet earth. For example planting trees, conserving water & many other that I can make as an individual.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento